Before you start.
- Run the unlock client from “START > Multi Unlock Client > Unlock Client”
- You will also need to enter your username and password and click “save login data”
- Make sure “main Server” is selected under the settings tab
- Make sure you click “Save Login Data”
please make sure if you copy and paste or enter User details manually that you do not inadvertently put a space at the beginning or the end of the user name or the password, this will cause the message “unable to get balance or counter zero”.
IMPORTANT: Windows Vista and Windows 7 users.
You must run the unlock client as administrator (right click on the shortcut to run the unlock client and select “Run as Administrator”)
This will prevent the "Unable to extract to Disk" Error, when starting the software.
Dell Venue Unlocking Instructions
- Make sure you have entered your user name and password in the client
- Make sure if you are using Vista or Win7 that you are running the client as administrator.
- Go to the Dell TAB, Select Venue, Select the Android version of your phone.
- Click “INSTALL DRIVERS & HELP” (see page below)
- The install wizard for the drivers will now start, please follow the instructions.
- Connect your Dell Streak to your PC (powered on)
- Make sure that all drivers are installed correctly for your device.
- Make sure that it is listed under “Android phone” in device manager
- Go to Settings->Applications->Development and enable USB Debugging.
- Now click “Unlock” on the client SW.
Access violation error:
This is caused when the wrong drivers are installed. You can install these manually by doing the following:- (for 64 byte pc you need to install the x64 drivers)
- Go to C:\program files\Multi Unlocker Client\Support\Dell5
- Either AMSS-win7-x86 or AMSS-win7-amd64 according to which OS you are using
Dell Venue Installing Drivers & help
The Unlock client helps you to install all drivers that are need to unlock your Dell Venue, this is a 4 step process.
- First install the main driver pack
- Place the phone in “fast boot mode”
- Check fastbooot mode drivers are installed.
- Power on the phone with USB Debugging enabled (Go to Settings->Applications->Development and enable USB Debugging)
- Install AMSS Drivers.